About Me

My photo
Despite many failed attempts to exercise more, eat better, and take better care of myself, I've decided to make the "Trophy Wife Resolution." Since I am the complete anti-thesis of a trophy wife, let's see if I can rise to the challenge!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

2 Weeks to Get It All Out of My System

No cold turkey detox for me. I'm going all out before I give up the cookie diet, stop dressing like I raided Mrs. Haversham's closet, and spending what little disposable time I have in front of the computer.

In fact, I'll probably be going out with friends and doing crazy things more in the next week than I've done in the past three months combined.

ZFGF2K4W324G

Saturday night's Donkey Show with the best friend looks most promising. Not much is better than Shakespeare and disco dancing.



A poll for what I should wear is coming shortly. I need all the help I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment