About Me

My photo
Despite many failed attempts to exercise more, eat better, and take better care of myself, I've decided to make the "Trophy Wife Resolution." Since I am the complete anti-thesis of a trophy wife, let's see if I can rise to the challenge!

Monday, January 31, 2011

First Month Results

The Good

Lost four pounds. Kicked my cookie addiction cold turkey. Was finally able to zip my pants without lying on the bed in a compromising position. Socialized with a good number of friends this month. Got some work done. Got through five teeth whitening rabies-inducing strips to take the yellow edge off. Alpha Male realized I'm taking the Trophy Wife Resolution seriously and gifted me work-out videos.

The Bad

Stopped taking the Harvard valedictorian for walks after two weeks. Binged one night on stale leftover Halloween candy. Replaced cookies with ice cream. Still starting mealtime at 3:00 pm daily.

The Ugly

What is exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment