About Me

My photo
Despite many failed attempts to exercise more, eat better, and take better care of myself, I've decided to make the "Trophy Wife Resolution." Since I am the complete anti-thesis of a trophy wife, let's see if I can rise to the challenge!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Out of the Mouth of Babes

It was my turn to host the 4th Stooge and the Little Rascals for a play date yesterday. While I was feeding the kids mac-and-cheese, the three 5 year old boys were discussing the age of their parents.



"My mom is 38," said Spanky.

"Guess how old my mom is?" asked the 4th Stooge.

"She must be at least 52," replied Spanky.

Truth be told: I am 2 years younger than Spanky's mom.

After my return from Iceland (details to follow), the Ides of March returned with a wanton vengeance. The plague that hit our house aged me a bit this month. Who knew it would add another 16 years?

I obviously need to get my act together.

No comments:

Post a Comment