About Me

My photo
Despite many failed attempts to exercise more, eat better, and take better care of myself, I've decided to make the "Trophy Wife Resolution." Since I am the complete anti-thesis of a trophy wife, let's see if I can rise to the challenge!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Belated April Fool's Joke on the Alpha Male

Since I couldn't get my act together on April's Fools Day, here was the best prank I could muster up for the Alpha Male.

'The Economist' To Halt Production For Month To Let Readers Catch Up

(Click on title of blog post for article access.)

I need to get some new jokes.

In other news, many apologies for not writing more. I will be providing several status updates within the next two weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Best Pal She Turned GayApril 26, 2011 at 9:48 PM

    Trophy Wife,

    I am feeling bewildered, betrayed, and just plain disappointed. I thought that there would be posts about the Iceland trip by now but . . . nothing. Please tell us how you adventure went and any Icelandic health treatments you ran across.

    Miss Your Wit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mae culpa. Entries will be coming soon. The Ides of March struck us and we've been in recovery mode.

    Within the next week, I promise there will be more substantial posts.

    Thanks for hanging in there and I'll promise to deliver the goods soon.

    ReplyDelete