About Me

My photo
Despite many failed attempts to exercise more, eat better, and take better care of myself, I've decided to make the "Trophy Wife Resolution." Since I am the complete anti-thesis of a trophy wife, let's see if I can rise to the challenge!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Why Every Woman Needs a Homosexual Man

Sometimes a woman -- straight or gay -- needs a homosexual man more than a straight one. For instance, the Best Pal I Made Gay called me first thing this morning from several states away after reading my latest blog post about my poor first quarter Trophy Wife results.

"Honey, I'm coming up for an intervention!"

I was warned that the Best Pal I Made Gay would be supervising a day of me at the salon. He told me to put Alpha Male -- my husband -- on notice that he'll need to watch our spawn for at least ten hours. A tentative date for July has been set.

Sounds dangerous...

No comments:

Post a Comment