About Me

My photo
Despite many failed attempts to exercise more, eat better, and take better care of myself, I've decided to make the "Trophy Wife Resolution." Since I am the complete anti-thesis of a trophy wife, let's see if I can rise to the challenge!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

"Malden Reads" Charity and Blogger Choice Awards

As I mentioned earlier, I believe it's important to for trophy wives to give back. Even without my current trophy wife status, my life is good. After all, I've got an Alpha Male, Hermione Granger, 4th Stooge and Harvard valedictorian in my family! I'm lucky to have the friends and family I do, as well as a good health insurance plan. Who wouldn't be lucky with all of that?

I've selected Malden Reads (www.maldenreads.org) as the charity that will receive any proceeds that result from the blog over the next six months. As you may have noticed, I have tremendous love for books and people. I can't think of a better program that unites both. It's brings people together by sharing one book among all ages and backgrounds in the community through a series of thought-provoking events.

After only two weeks, the blog has also already been nominated for the Blogger Choice Awards as one of the "Best Health Blogs." Please feel free to cast your vote at:
http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/105465

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. The Best Pal She Turned GayJanuary 9, 2011 at 9:12 AM

    I voted for your site on the Blogger Choice Awards. We need to get the rest of the Cast of Characters to vote for the Trophy Wife Resolution as the best Health Blog. Seriously, you have got to beat out the blog dedicated to anti-aging eye cream, otherwise what is the fun! By the way, Trophy Wife, while I was looking at the anti-aging eye cream blog, I ordered you some. It never hurts to try new things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one did you buy me? I was going to do a whole shpiel on this soon too as I'm starting to look like a Bloodhound.

    ReplyDelete